Managed IT Products
The next generation of hybrid cloud-based business continuity solutions built for businesses of every size. The solutions are designed to make mitigate downtime and growth and transition easy for your business, as your data and storage needs grow.
On the inside, components are optimized to support our robust software platform, which includes instant virtualization and proprietary Inverse Chain BackupTM. On the outside, our field upgradeable devices feature hot-swappable drive bays and solid state OS drives.
The Difference -- What's Inside
- Instant Virtualization, On and Off-Site
- Backups can be virtualized locally to the device or to the secure cloud, instantly, with the click of a button. Should a local disaster occur, a business can continue as usual in the cloud. Even while virtualized, systems can perform a normal backup schedule to both the device and to the cloud.
- Hybrid Virtualization
- This is the combination of instant off-site virtualization and the single click connectivity of instant local virtualization.
- Screenshot Backup Verification
- No more guessing if your backup is working properly. The device boots backups as virtual machines, capturing an image of the login page to give you visual proof that your data has been successfully backed up. An industry first.
- Inverse Chain Technology
- This proprietary technology eliminates broken backup chains. Each time a backup occurs data is converted directly into a virtual machine, with the most recent backup image always being the base image. Data is always available immediately, both on and off-site.
- Backup Insights
- This groundbreaking proprietary technology allows you to identify file or application changes between any two backup points. You can easily find that deleted folder or determine which files a virus affected.
- End-to-End Encryption
- All data is protected by AES 256 encryption both in transit and in the cloud. You have the option to encrypt data locally, and pass phrases can be specified per appliance or per protected machine to meet compliance regulations.
- Centralized Management
- All solutions are controlled through a central, easy to use web interface. Your provider can configure devices, schedule backup reports, monitor off-site amounts, set up alerts, access marketing support, and more.
- Broad Operating System Support
- Devices Support Microsoft Windows operating systems for almost any Windows PC or server that is still production today. Support currently ranges from Windows 2000 to Windows 8 and Server 2012. Granular recovery is also available for Exchange and Sharepoint servers.
- Better Bare Metal Restore
- Restore full machines quickly and efficiently through our USB Bare Metal Restore process. Go from physical machines to virtual (P2V) or vice versa with our unique dissimilar hardware tool that allows for maximum flexibility when restoring. No drives or cables needed as the system can run completely over the user's network.
- Award-Winning Support
- Tech Support is 100% US Based and available 24/7/365.
- Best Upgrade Policy in the Channel
- Superior upgrade policy means you can deploy the appliance that fits your needs today, then upgrade later to any larger size in the same line. All models have hot-swappable drive bays so upgrades can be done right in the field.
- Patrick Layton
- Vice President, Managed IT Services
Vice President, Managed IT Services
Patrick Layton has been in the Information Technology industry for the past 16 years. Patrick has been with Impact Networking since 2014 and is responsible for revamping a “Break-Fix, T&M” IT services division into a true Full Service IT consultancy. After developing a plan to implement Managed IT services, Patrick has created various company and client goals that he plans to achieve, one in which is currently being surpassed by over $500,000.